Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm going to do it.

So I finally talked to my Realtor and I am going to put my condo up for sale. I am excited for the change and for the possibilities.
I have LOVED my condo it has been so much fun for me. I have had some incredible times here.
I have so much to do in the next couple days. WE are trying to put it up before Thanksgiving. WOW. So anyway I might just be moving sooner then later. Don't worry though I don't have plans to go anywhere TOOO far.

4 comments:

mindy said...

gee . . . thanks for telling me, brenda!
-mindy ;)

Brennie said...

actually I think it was the Realtor who mentioned it to you earlier. Ha!!! - I hope no one would believe that I wouldn't tell you. Where you wanna move to? Can I come?

Melonie and Dave said...

Wow! That was shocking news. Didn't realize that was in the plans. I knew you had thought about it, but it is a for sure thing huh? That is exciting Bren! You better not move too far!!!

caitlin said...

Let us know when you move, and we will help you!