Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Almost Birthday

So my amazing friend Bonnie and I have birthdays very close to each other. (Bonnie's is the 26th, and mine is the 31st of January) And she is so great to want to do a combined party for our birthdays. What a treat! We got together with our mutual long time girl friends.

The food was great the company even better. I have some of the best friends. It was an all girls party so thanks to the husbands for being so great about it. :)

We went to the Pizza Factory for dinner (yummy bread sticks, and good pizza) and then came back to my place for ice cream cake...Bonnie and I were the only ones to finish our pieces (or at least come close to finishing).

I am so grateful for all my friends. I have really been blessed with so many amazing people in my life. I don't know how I could make it without them. I missed having Mel, Jam and Cherise there, however you all had valid excuses so I understand. You were truly missed. Hopefully next time you can come.

Here are some more of our fun pictures.




Thank you all so much for coming!

5 comments:

dlkenney said...

Happy Birthday... If you don't have plans on your actual birthday, we are having a game night starting at 7:00 at my house to celebrate Randy's birthday

Alicia said...

I'm impressed you got the photos posted so fast! It was fun to celebrate with everyone last night. Thanks for including me. :-) The cake was really yummy, too. I'm still amazed that you and Bonnie could both finish it. Bravo!

caitlin said...

I had so much fun! Thanks for inviting me along. It's nice to hang out with just the girls sometimes.

I am so so glad I get to have you as my friend. I just love you tons. I hope your actual birthday is great too, and I will come and Brenda-nap you if you don't have anything planned.

Melonie and Dave said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I missed you all, and hope you had a blast! Happy Birthday!

Bonnie said...

Hi!!! Gosh, I am sooo behind on the blog-checking! Thanks for posting these pictures, but even MORE thanks for being my friend. It was a great night - I'm so glad we could share it!