13 years ago
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Where I come from with blogging,
I think sometimes it is hard for me to blog because I see other blogs and they have fun crazy pictures and adventures and well that isn't really me, or it isn't what I have time to do...and that is absolutely okay, but it makes it hard for me to want to blog because I think there is some sort of a standard you have to live up to and well I am sure not going to live up to it. So I have decided to accept and embrace that fact. No one HAS to read my blog, I am not going to be offended. And frankly it is probably the only journal type thing I do so....here is me blogging, it may not be exciting for you, but maybe I will post more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I like your blog . . . not that it matters. I like reading what is important to you enough to share. I think it is great! In my perfect world, you would keep it up even more than before!
Share on, even if it's only for you. Thats what I do I don't care who else reads it. But know that I read your blog.
Keep posting!
I use mine as a journal, so some things are things I just want to remember and some posts are to share experiences with friends and family. Keep blogging I have enjoyed reading yours.
I'm a strong believer that your blog should be real. It should reflect you and I don't think there is a right or wrong way. Keep up your posting for you, and I'll enjoy it along the way. It's nice to hear from you.
I'm glad that you will start posting more! It makes me feel like we still hang out all the time! Well, I guess we could just hang out more ... that might work too! :) Just blog about whatever you want - I know this might sound CRAZY, but we love you for YOU, so we would only truly love your blog if it was what you want to write about! :)
Post a Comment