Sunday, April 27, 2008

Update on job

So my friends have told me it would be nice if I actually updated this thing once in a while. So here it goes.....

I have been at my job for a little over a month. It is so awesome. The only thing I don't like about it is that I can't seem to keep staff for my weekend kiddo's. NO ONE wants to work weekends. I remember when I was younger I thought it would be great to work a weekend job...apparently people are spoiled now and no one wants to. (I do understand the Sunday, but NOT the Saturday) So I may have to start putting more of my weekends on hold (without pay) to take care of the shifts. I wouldn't mind it at all if I got paid...but it is just part of being a salaried position. :( But if that is the only complaint then this is a GREAT job. YAY!!!!

I really want to start selling Pampered Chef, but I am afraid no one will be able to have parties and then I won't make any money and then it won't be worth it. So now I am looking at other part time jobs (not that I have a ton of time, but I need a little more money). I don't think I have worked only one job at a time for more then 6 months since I have lived here in Utah....do you think that is a sign???

OK so there is the update on job life. Maybe I will post something again soon and it will talk about other aspects of my oh so important life. :)

1 comment:

mindy said...

Hrm, I think my room mate would be interested in a pampered chef party. She loves the product and she is an EXCELLENT cook! I will ask her.

Thanks for the update!
:)