So growing up I NEVER had A/C central air or anything...maybe we had some big fans. And even part of my childhood was living in an upstairs apartment. I LIVED without a good cooling system. Now as an adult I can't. Like I REALLY can't. I tried for two days and was a HORRIBLE person to be around.
You ask WHY? Why did you subject yourself to such cruelty?? Well let me tell you it wasn't my idea. I KNOW I am spoiled and can't live without it. So my air wasn't working....and it was HOT. So I called and thought I could get it fixed for pretty cheap...I did get it fixed....it wasn't cheap. I do have a new Central Air devise now. Its kind of pretty...as pretty as one can be. And it looks new. That's kind of fun. But now I am even MORE poor. Darn being an adult!!!
Again sometimes wish I could just be a kid again and have no worries.
So if any of you want to feel the "coolness" of my place come on over. :)
13 years ago



2 comments:
Man, I can sense your coolness from miles away. You know, I didn't grow up with air conditioning either . . . my parents still don't have it, and for some reason, their house doesn't get that hot. Maybe it is the trees all around the house, maybe it is because we always go downstairs. Who knows? Bless your heart.
I could go without food before I could go without AC! I don't ever remember being without AC unless I was camping.....maybe that's why I don't like camping? =) Glad you got your AC fixed!
Post a Comment