Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Do I blog enough??? 7 random things

Well if not this is another blog so if you are sitting on the edge of your seat hoping for me to blog the wait is OVER. I have been "tagged" by Sharon...so I have to tell you 7 random things about myself....Hope I am up for the task. :)

1. I have crazy sometimes scary dreams...not just the kind that you are in class naked....although that would be crazy and scary, mine are more like fighting for my life or not fighting (because I am paralyzed) Or where I can't breathe so I have to wake up so I can breathe.

2. I LOVE to cook. I wish I had more people to cook for...and the money to pay for the food I am cooking. (I mean if I was cooking for more people I might go broke) It is something I do to relax, or something I do to let out frustration and even sometimes to stop feeling so selfish....but then I have to clean the mess and sometimes that undoes all the good feelings. :)

3. I moved here to live with one of my sisters. (she left after I got here....hmmm wonder if that means something.) Love ya Tammy!

4. I love the Fall...I love the colors the crisp air, and the hot chocolate I get to drink. I always wanted to get married in the Fall....guess I will have to wait another year. :)

5. Most of the friends I had when I lived in Sparks have moved away from there too. (But I would move back if it was the right thing to do)

6. I only have one niece and she is the COOLEST kid EVER. Our family is so lucky to have her she is my FAVORITE Narae. Sure love that girl.

7. 7 is in fact my most favorite number....

1 comment:

caitlin said...

Well you can cook for me anytime ;) I love your cooking and miss our old Sunday traditions.