I did it! I had my first Pampered Chef party...I was not only the "host", I was also the consultant. Wow double duty...but I was up for the task!!! There was YUMMY food and fun people too.
I made three different things to eat....I made artichoke dip, apple salsa, and cheese garden pizza. I have all the recipes if anyone wants them. They are super easy and frankly pretty dang tasty...not that i really got to eat any of it...but I did at least have a bit of everything. (that's the hard part about being the host AND the consultant. :)
Less people showed then RSVP'd, but that's alright cause lets face it I don't have the biggest house so it was a good number of people. Plus the fact that my director and the person that recruited me were here so really there was like 9 people in my little dining area so ya. All in all it was a good time.
Mindy was nice enough to take some pictures of the event....she took them before people came so that's why I am the only one in the pictures. :)



3 comments:
it was sooo fun and yummy! Thanks Brenda!
I am so glad it went well for you Bren. I was sorry to have missed it. I unfortunately was booked with appointments. :( Congrats on the success though! I am excited to see you at work one of these days! :)
Way to go sis...keep up the good work and your hair cut is way cute!
Post a Comment