Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged lucky number 8

I was tagged by Mel and Mindy to do this. (wow the pressure) So here we go...

8 Shows I like to watch:

This one was hard for me because I rarely watch TV...

1. Ace of Cakes
2. Jon and Kate plus 8
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Iron Chef - America
5. Without A Trace
6. Food Network Challenge
7. food network
8. TLC

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:

1. Olive Garden
2. TGIFridays
3. Rumbi's
4. Kneaders
5. Cafe Rio
6. Chili's
7. Red Robin
8. La Costa

8 Things that happened today:

1. Got up and started cleaning house
2. Made Breakfast
3. Ate Breakfast
4. Talked to Realtor
5. Unloaded some new pampered chef stuff
6. Ate lunch
7. Went to get dinner for the kids I was babysitting
8. Babysat

8 Things I look forward to:

1. Selling my Condo
2. Going to sleep
3. Going home for Thanksgiving
4. Going home for Christmas
5. Meeting my future husband...unless I HAVE met him, then finding out who it is. :)
6. Going to Church
7. Spending time with my friends
8. finishing this blog.

8 Things on my wish list:

1. An eternal family...that would be awesome
2. To sell my condo for a good price.
3. For my family to be healthy and happy, and them to never forget how much I LOVE them
4. To get back to the gym more often
5. To recognize others needs more and not focus so much on myself.
6. Travel more.
7. To see my family more often
8. For my friends to know how much they mean to me.

8 People I am tagging:

1. You, if you so desire
2. U, if you so desire
3. my acquaintances, if you so desire
4. random person reading this, if you so desire
5. also you, if you so desire
6. my friend, if you so desire
7. my family, if you so desire
8. u, if you so desire

Thanks for playing and none of this was done in any sort of order. I have no favorites....that I am willing to say. :)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

What a fun list, Bren. :-) You can't tell from your faves that you like to cook or anything.

caitlin said...

I'm excited for you to sell your condo too. I hope it goes well!