Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Witches night out

So last night my co-workers and I all went to Witch A Palooza. It was at the Gathering place at Gardner Village. It was so fun to be out with my co-workers. We kind of dressed up as witches.

What is Witche A Palooza? I will tell you...It is a dinner theater type thing about "Weston the Warlock" It is his search for love. It goes through all the ages of time (well not ALL) but you know the begining, then 50's 70's 80's etc. And the different witches he falls in love with, but that just aren't right for him. His friend Esmerelda the witch has been there for him through it all and of course through it all has loved him and wanted him to love her. She tries to tell him, but always chickens out. (sounds like something I have lived) hmmmm...Anyway it was fun music, good food, fun times all around. I am so glad to work with such amazing people and spend even "outside" time with them. I recommend it to anyone. :)
Look at my fun socks....That was my favorite part of the whole outfit.

5 comments:

caitlin said...

That sounds really fun. I love this time of year. I especially love Gardner Village this time of year, they get so festive!

Alicia said...

Love the socks!!!

Anonymous said...

Way fun! I too love the socks and wish we had fun things like that here! :-( Maybe you can bring your socks with you when you come home at Thanksgiving so we we can have a crazy sock pajama party. Narae would love it too. I just have to find us some crazy socks...I'll start looking tomorrow. I hope you have a terrific Friday.

dlkenney said...

what fun...I love gardner village. I will have to plan on going to the dinner show next year.

Brennie said...

Everyone should go to it. We had a great time. :)